Saturday 15 December 2012

Chronicles Update 15/12/12

I have been rather busy writing recently- quite frankly I've been writing my little heart out. If you haven't been keeping up with me on that there twitter then I have quite a few nuggets to share with you. Mmm Nuggets.
  • I have a review of Gintama the Movie in MyM issue 8 which is out now. More coming from me next issue, plus I contributed to the mag's year in review feature too.
  • My latest on Rant Gaming is a salute to the greatest enemies in Video games. I also wrote a guide to some of the most gorgeous artbooks available for gaming fans.
  • I wrote up a little piece on the classic UK Video Game Show GamesMaster as a homage to the great Patrick Moore who died last week. It marks my first contribution to yet another website, The Void. It's been going down well over there, so expect more posts from me to be forthcoming!

No comments:

Post a Comment