Friday 6 December 2013

Pardon the Interruption

It has been a while again, hasn't it. Yep I've been thoroughly slacking when it comes to updating the blog, but I have been writing in the meantime. Not as much as I'd like, as thanks to a combination of bad health and a sudden death in the family November was pretty much a write off. But here's a quick run-down of the latest:
  • Issue 19 and 20 of MyM have been released, featuring more reviews from me. Number 20 (currently on newstands) features my reviews of Guilty Crown, Shangri-La and Sengoku Basara.
  • I have a new feature on The Void called Downstream highlighting some of the best streaming TV and movies. First up Vampire Prosecutor!
  • My editing and writing at the site formelly known as Rebel Gaming has continued. We're now known as KillStreak Media. (Not a fan of the new name, but I still enjoy writing for the site all the same!)
  • It has come to my attention that Screen Highway is no longer online. Keep an eye out for exciting developments in the very near future though!

No comments:

Post a Comment