Wednesday 30 April 2014

Blog's Not Dead: April Update

OK, OK, first things first- sorry I have been so bad at updating the blog (I note with shame this is my first post of '14). I'm going to try and at least get back to my monthly updates. But as it's been so long I've got quite a few things to share with you. I've continued to appear in MyM, and the latest issue (25) is out now both in all good shops where magazines are sold, and the App store. I did unfortunately miss my first issue- no contribution from me in number 24! However, I did write an article that month, that unfortunately got bumped, so I hope to bring you news of that one shortly.
I'm still contributing to KSM, although not as frequently. New Editions Of Bonus Stage have gone up regularly over on NerdSpan too.

The big news however is I have launched a new site of my own- AFA: Animation For Adults. It's been up since the end of last year, and I started by reposting my old Screen Highway stuff, before gradually building up quite an archive of new content, including news, reviews and articles. Too many to list here so,  go check it out for find out more for yourself! It's very early days, but I'm quite pleased with how it's going so far. To make sure you stay in the loop with what I'm up to make sure to follow me on twitter and/or facebook. See you next month (I hope!).

Other Recent Articles:


No comments:

Post a Comment