Thursday 30 August 2012

August Update

Lots of new stuff from me surfaced this month! Another issue of MyM hit UK newstands on the 2nd of August. Issue 4 featured my Bleach cover feature,plus two reviews: Dragon Ball z Season 2, and Fullmetal Alchemist. I wrote up a review for the Anarchic Panty & Stocking, an anime that has a dodgy sounding title, but is actually more like a Japanese South Park than anything else. Check it out over at Anime UK News. I have also started writing for a video game site Rant Gaming. I am contributing news and stuff regularly, click here to see all my content. My recent articles:  Five Crazy Celebrity Games, Five Video Game movies coming soon, Five Platforming Heroes, Five Great British Gaming Studios and Sony Studio Liverpool: an obituary. Keep watching for more!


No comments:

Post a Comment