Friday 14 September 2012

Chronicles update 14/9/12

The Latest MyM magazine is now available form all good UK magazine stockists (and maybe some bad ones HA HA, see what I did there?). I contributed just one review this month, but it's a good'un- the fantastic movie Paprika . If you're into Japanese culture, then you'll definitely want to read my upcoming article in issue 6. It's Ninja-tastic and I'll let you know when it's available. Maybe you should subscribe to be on the safe side?  I continue to contribute to Rant Gaming, but because my posts there are daily (more or less) I'm not posting them all here. Follow me on twitter to see everything I post there, but my most recent articles include 5 Classic Disney Video Games, and 5 Crazy celebrity games. If you fondly remember video games of the 90's check them out!

No comments:

Post a Comment