Saturday 1 June 2013

Weekly Wrap-up June 1st 2013

Hey people! I'm going to try and make sure I write up a weekly round-up of my week's work around the interwebs, so you'll know what I've been up to writing wise. So welcome the inaugural weekly wrap-up!

You may know that I have begun writing for the freshly founded games site Rebel Gaming. I'm excited to announce that I have been promoted to an editor on the site. So not only will I be contributing my stuff, I'll also be stepping up to my first editorial role! Exciting stuff.

I've reposted several of my old Rant gaming articles on the new site since it launched:
Additionally I continue to post news stories throughout the week.


Over on Japan Cinema I wrote an article to celebrate the 25th anniversary of one of my favourite animated films My Neighbour Totoro.


Every week I also put together the feature Bonus Stage for NerdSpan- a collection of great fan-made stuff from the gamer community. The latest edition went up on Monday. That's all for this week- see you next week or follow me on twitter to stay in the loop!

No comments:

Post a Comment