Sunday 9 June 2013

Weekly Wrap-Up June 9th

Well another week has passed and it's time for another weekly writing wrap-up. Although I've written about a bunch of stuff over the week, some of it won't be online until a later date, so most of the stuff I have for you this week is video game related. (I've also written up news stories for Rebel Gaming, but I don't list them in the round-ups).
  • Next week (Monday to Wednesday is) the biggest event in the gaming calendar E3. I've written my guide to what to look out for, as well as my my picks for what I'd most like to see.
  • Nintendoomed? Why It's too Early to Write off Nintendo and the Wii U.
  • Bonus Stage- my weekly round-up of cool gaming related stuff from around the internet
  • Look out for the new issue of MyM hitting shops and the app store on June 13th!

No comments:

Post a Comment