Sunday 18 August 2013

New MyM Now Available (and other stuff...)

The newest issue of MyM (number 17) is out now on UK newstands and in the App store. Just one review from me this time Naruto Shippuden movie 3. I'm hoping to step up my content again in the near future.

What else is new from me? Plenty of stuff on Rebel Gaming, including The 3D platformers That Time Forgot, and the Fighting Games That Time Forgot. , two articles looking at some lesser know games from back in the day. Over on Japan Cinema I took a look at the classic anime flick Akira 25 years on. And on NerdSpan I've posted another two editions of my successful Bonus Stage series, the 21st and 22nd instalments no less!

Meanwhile, back from the dead, my former Rant Gaming article Rogue's Gallery, the 25 top Bad Guys In Gaming is back online, this time over on The Void!


No comments:

Post a Comment