Sunday 14 July 2013

(Not so) Weekly Wrap up 14/7/2013

Whoopsy, I missed another weekly wrap-up last week because I was I busy, and for that I'm slightly sorry. Only slightly, because I was having a nice day so I'm not going to go overboard with the apologies. So there's two weeks worth of stuff to cover today. Firstly let me point out that MyM issue 16 was released on July 11th and features a review from me of One Piece Uncut Box Set 2. There's also plenty of other great stuff (including a Pacific Rim cover and a massive E3 feature) so go get it!

Meanwhile online I've mainly been continuing with my work over at Rebel Gaming. See all my stuff here. Over the past two weeks I have reintroduced my popular feature from Rant gaming This Week In Downloads. It's on a kind of test-run, as TWID is a lot of work, So I will only do it if it is popular again. So far it seems to be doing quite well, but it's early days so we'll have to see.

I also wrote my first article for NerdSpan's movie section: The 10 most wanted Geeky films Still To Come in 2013. It actually started as an article for Rant's short-lived culture section, but it's been almost entirely rewritten and updated.

More stuff coming up this week, including a new article for Japan Cinema!.

No comments:

Post a Comment